The Acipet´s technical branch offers three statistics information updates that can be consulted in our website www.acipet.com by users interested in knowing the current and historical condition of the petroleum industry in Colombia.
In order to obtain this information, you must register and enter in the website www.acipet.com by using an access password.
It will allow you foreseeing the opportunities for your company and will be a good support in the decision making.
ACIPET Monthly Statistical Bulletin. It is a technical publication which informs users the status of the national oil industry specifically in areas such as:
• Monthly, daily and cumulative production of oil and gas in Colombia which details each field, carrier, location of the field, oil and other characteristics.
• Reports of total oil and gas production in Colombia by field, level of production, by basin and by companies.
• Balance of gas per field
• Crude characteristics
• Maps of lands and basins
• Databases of contractual activity of the industry in the country
• Seismic acquisition programs
• Availability of drilling rigs and workover
• Details of A3 wells by basin and by company
• Oil infrastructure in Colombia: maps of gas pipelines, oil pipelines and poliducts.
SIPAis the Petroleum Information System of ACIPET which contains all the historical production of gas, oil and water from 1964 to date. This information is classified by country, basin, contract carrier, allowing for analysis of the behavior of production in the country and contributing to the pursuit of opportunities for your company´s positioning in the sector.
Well Status is a file that contains information from all fields in the country with their respective location, basin formation and characteristics of oil production such as:
• API gravity, sulfur content, salinity and BSW
• Operating Companies
• Number of injection wells and active and inactive producers classified by production method
• Total of active, inactive, closed, terminated, temporarily suspended and abandoned wells in each field.
• Total production wells and injection of gas, water, oil, steam, steam cycling and miscellaneous.