· One million eight hundred thousand pesos ($1,800,000) plus VAT
· Non-refundable prepayment. We only accept cancellations 72 hours in advance
July: 5, 6, 7 y 8
November: 1, 2, 3 y 4
It is considered an issue of great importance to supplement the knowledge and experiences of different non-oil professionals who are involved in the oil industry at an advanced level. For this reason, we introduce in these training programs this ambitious workshop that aims for professionals in related industries, know in depth about the process of oil itself.
Prepare university level professionals on the operational principles of drilling, completion, production and artificial lift methods used in the oil industry.
The seminar will be university-type and delivered by specialist teachers having a wide experience in the industry. The certification will only be issued for those attendants who have met a minimum holding of 80%.
Managers and professionals who are not petroleum engineers, geologists, geophysicists, chemical engineers, mechanical, electrical, industrial, civil and systems engineers or other professionals who are linked to the drilling and production areas. Those who want to understand the oil industry as part of their professional development linked to the oil industry can also join the program.
· Fundamentals of drilling, description of the equipment used, drilling mud and testing.
· Directional drilling and well logging.
· Completion of wells, pipelines, cementing and DST perforating production testing.
· Well repair and overhaul. Well stimulation, cleaning, acidizing and fracing.
· Problems inherent in well drilling and threats of blowout.
· Environmental control and replenishment of the environment.
· Production, processing, collection and storage of crude oil.
· Production testing, inspection. Pressure tests.
· Progressive cavity pumping
· Hydraulic pumping
· Mechanical pumping
· Pneumatic pumping
· Submersible electric pump